Monday, March 30, 2009

One last picture




This was one of the last real photos I shot in Paris. I think I shot a couple more, but they were just snap shots on the train.

This picture will forever be my final image of a beautiful city, until I am able to return again.

This image just doesn't capture that specific moment as I walked to the train with two other photogs. This picture was the sum of an entire day of picture taking, in which I traveled all over the city.

I walked from the Arc de Triumph to the Eiffel Tower. I walked from the Elysee Palace to the Louvre. I saw the Mona Lisa and I saw North Africans get chased by police three times.

All in one day, on one trip, for one experience.

I waited on the corner of a street, for ten minutes to get this picture. I have to thank Mike and Trina for waiting with me. It was cold and a little wet; we had a long week and just wanted to take a load off at the hotel.

This picture wrapped up my spring break, that included a stop in London prior to Paris. It just might be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment